About the Project
- Through innovation platforms Farmers in Ethiopia learned good agricultural practices such as mulching
- Smallholder farmer Lughano Mwangonde in her conservation agriculture demonstration plot in Balaka district, Malawi. Photo J. Siamachira/CIMMYT
- Healthy maize-bean crop under conservation agriculture in Kyeni site. SIMLESA has trained Kenyanan researchers to develop agricultural technologies suitable for smallholders. Photo: Alfred Micheni/KALRO
- Nedi Benti (Ethiopia)
- Eugenia Lucas in her conservation-agriculture plot in Mozambique. Photo: Johnson Siamachira/CIMMYT.
- Jose Maconeia of Macate district Mozambique. Maize-legume cropping systems have become beneficial to smallholders in the area. Photo J. Siamachira/CIMMYT